This super simple main dish is great for busy weeknights because it requires minimal prep, and is on the table in no time!
Baked Blackened Cajun Catfish
- 1 lb catfish filets
- 1 teaspoon of each of the following:
- chili powder
- garlic powder
- black pepper
- cajun seasoning
- dried cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil, divided
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine seasonings together in bowl, set aside.
- Drizzle fish with half Tablespoon of olive oil.
- Sprinkle half the seasoning over the fish, rubbing in once covered.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 on other side of filets.
- Bake fish at 400 for approximately 20 minutes, or until fish is flaky.