This simple glaze recipe is great for healthy eating and is quick enough for weeknight dinners! Sriracha Glazed Salmon
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 lbs wild caught salmon filet
- Mix ingredients in small bowl, let sit for at least 5 minutes.
- Spoon glaze over salmon. Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes, or until fish flakes with fork
I served this along side brown rice and roasted asparagus. What is your favorite side to serve with salmon?!