This side dish is delicious and so easy, it is a perfect way to use up those green beans from your garden!
Italian Green Beans
– 1 lb fresh or frozen green beans, trimmed
– 2 Tablespoons Italian breadcrumbs
– 1 Tablespoon butter or margarine
– 1/2 teaspoon each crushed red pepper, garlic powder, salt, and pepper
1. Cook green beans either by steaming in the microwave or on the stove.
2. Stir butter or margarine in until fully melted.
3. Top green beans with breadcrumbs and seasonings, stir well to combine.