This spicy side dish pairs great with chicken or fish, comes together super quick, and you are likely to have all the ingredients in the house already!
- 8 oz whole wheat spaghetti, linguine, or any other long pasta
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon crushed red pepper
- Grated parmesan cheese for topping (optional)
- Boil pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta, stir in oil, garlic, and crushed red pepper.
- Serve immediately, alone or topped with parmesan cheese