A shrimp dish that is so easy, you can have it from pan to table in under ten minutes. This spicy shrimp is a perfect way to spice up your week!
- 1 lb shrimp, tails and shells removed, and deveined
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Flavor God Dynamite seasoning (or any other spicy seasoning you have available)
- 1/4 cup green onions, diced
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add in garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp and green onions into garlic butter, top with seasoning. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip shrimp and cook for additional 2 minutes.
- Serve cooked shrimp along with rice or on top of pasta.