A super simple side dish that pairs well with chicken, beef, pork, or even fish!
I am a sucker for potatoes and green beans, so being able to make them on one pan AND have them be healthy is amazing!
- 1 lb baby yellow potatoes, cut in half
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed (I used French green beans, but regular work too!)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon Flavor God’s Garlic Lovers (or any type of garlic blend)
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a large baking sheet with tin foil.
- In a single layer, lay out potatoes and green beans.
- Drizzle oil over top and sprinkle with seasonings.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring once halfway through.