A simple veggie side dish that is loaded with tons of bacon flavor!
These green beans are so tasty , you may find yourself craving them for every cheat meal!
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1 lb French green beans
- 1 Roma tomato, diced with seeds removed
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lay bacon in a single layer on pan, and bake for 10-15 minutes at 400°, or until crispy.
- Remove bacon from pan, and crumble.
- Place green beans on pan, stir to coat in bacon grease. Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, switch on broiler. Top green beans with bacon and tomatoes.
- Broil green beans for 3-5 minutes , or until tomatoes reach desired doneness.